Raspberry buttercream macarons pack a huge punch of flavor and are very satisfying. Raspberry macaron filling is much more flavorful by using raspberry jam infused into buttercream icing.
Raspberry jam has concentrated flavor. Using raspberries to infuse into buttercream will not give you as much of a flavorful macaron filling.
If you’re looking for a creamy, raspberry flavorful macaron filling, this is the recipe for you!
Raspberry Buttercream Macaron Filling
- 1/3 cup butter room temperature
- 1 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp raspberry jam
- Cream butter until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract and beat together.
- Add raspberry jam to infuse the butter with raspberry flavoring.
- Slowly add icing sugar to the mixture. Adjust the icing as needed. If the icing is too thin to pipe, add a small amount of icing sugar to thicken it. If the icing is too thick, add a little more raspberry jam or a tiny bit of milk to thin out the icing.
- Place the icing in a piping bag and pipe the the Raspberry Buttercream Macaron Filling onto the raspberry macarons.