As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Step by step guide to making dark chocolate ganache filling for macarons. Make this recipe ahead of time, before making your macarons so it has time to cool in the fridge.
Dark Chocolate Ganache Filling Recipe for Macarons
Step by step guide to making dark chocolate ganache filling for macarons.
- 100 g whipping cream
- 120 g dark chocolate wafers
- 20 g butter unsalted
- Bring the heavy cream to a boil in a small saucepan on medium heat.
- Measure your dark chocolate wafers into a heat proof bowl.
- Pour the boiled cream over the dark chocolate wafers.
- Add butter to the mixture and gently stir with a spatula until all of the chocolate is melted and becomes a smooth mixture.
- Place the mixture into the fridge until it's fully cooled.
- Microwave the dark chocolate ganache filling in 10 second intervals until you've obtained the consistency you want for piping your macarons.