As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Watermelon and Pineapple Salsa
How to make watermelon and pineapple salsa without a food processor. Make it by hand in only 30 min.
- 1/2 cup watermelon cubed
- 1 mango cubed
- 1/4 pineapple cubed
- 1 jalapeno finely chopped, seeds removed
- 1/2 small red pepper finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- pinch paprika
- pinch cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Chop watermelon, mango, and pineapple into small pieces ~ 1/2 cm cubed. Put them into a medium size bowl
- Put on gloves. Begin to cut jalapeno in half. Remove all of the seeds and membrane from the jalapeno. Discard these. Finely cut the jalapeno into tiny pieces. Add these to your bowl. Wipe the surface of your cutting board clean and discard gloves.
- Finely chop red onion and red pepper, add these to your bowl.
- Juice lime and add it to your salsa.
- Pour olive oil over salsa. Add salt, paprika and cumin to taste.
- Your salsa is ready to serve. Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.