I’ve had the Espro milk steaming pitcher for about 7 years now. My husband gave it to me for Christmas after I got my Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine. I wasn’t very seasoned at making espresso or frothing milk when he got it for me. I basically just wrote off latte art for years. But after perfecting my espresso game and milk steaming I decided to give latte art another try.
The Espro milk steaming pitcher is the best milk pitcher for latte art.
- The sharp V shape when pouring the milk lets you go as close to the espresso surface as you possibly can
- The V gives you the control to create the designs you want more accurately than a U shape
- Creates smooth velvety microfoam
Espro has designed their pitcher in a way that the milk swirls around in a perfect circle.
The center of the bottom of the pitcher is raised. This allows the milk to create a vortex when the steam wand is forcing air into the milk.
There are fill lines on the inside of the pitcher so you can replicate the volume of milk you need every time you make your latte at home.
Espro guarantees their milk steaming pitcher will last you for life. I personally have had mine for over 7 years and I’ve had no issues.
How to clean your Espro Steaming Pitcher?
- Use soap and water with a cloth and wipe down after each use
Where to store your Frothing Pitcher?
- Store it in the fridge or freezer so your milk is very cold when you start steaming your milk
How to use your Espro Steaming Pitcher?
- Put your pitcher in the fridge/freezer for a few hours
- Pour milk into the pitcher (up to 12 oz.)
- Place steam wand straight down into the milk.
- Turn on steam wand.
- Hold the side of the pitcher. When it’s too hot to touch, it’s done!
- Pour milk into espresso
Here are a few tips on milk steaming!
Learn from the pros how to make latte art! Once you can make delicious espresso and microfoam, you’ll be well on your way to creating beautiful lattes for all of your friends and family!