As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Best Cream Cheese Chip Dip Recipe
How to make a cream cheese dip recipe for your next party.
Yield: 12 people
- Large serving platter
- hand mixer/stand mixer
- 1 pkg cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 3-4 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Beat together cream cheese and mayonnaise until fully combined.
- Spread cream cheese mixture with the back of a spoon onto large serving plated until ~ 1/3 – 1/2 cm thick.
- Pour salsa onto cream cheese mixture and spread with the back of a spoon until it fully covers the edges.
- Sprinkle green onions and tomatoes all over the salsa.
- Cover the whole dip in cheddar cheese.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips or store covered in fridge until ready to serve.