As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Bread Maker Pizza Pretzels Recipe
How to use your bread maker to make pizza pretzel dough. Bake your pizza pretzels in the oven with pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- bread maker
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 tsp active dry yeast
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 7/8 cup water
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- Pour water into bread pan.
- Place flour into bread pan covering all the water.
- Add salt and sugar to bread pan.
- Make a well in the center of the flour and put yeast into the well.
- Select dough setting on bread machine.
- Once dough is finished, preheat oven to 450˚F.
- Separate dough into 8 even pieces.
- Roll each dough into a long rope shape ~6” long.
- Twist each dough into a knot shape. Place knots onto a baking sheet.
- Brush each knot with pizza sauce. Cover the entire knot in pizza sauce, bringing the sauce right down to the bottom of each knot. If you don’t fully cover the knot this will result in a dry pizza pretzel.
- Sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese onto each knot.
- Bake at 450˚F for 12 to 15 minutes. Serve immediately. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.